Clair de Lune Index du Forum Clair de Lune
forum des " Clair de Lune"
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Samsung Smart Tv Flash Player Download Issue

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clair de Lune Index du Forum >>> La place du marché >>> Ventes
Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
glesalvo
Visiteur

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Oct - 22:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Samsung Smart Tv Flash Player Download Issue Répondre en citant

Samsung Smart Tv Flash Player Download Issue > shorl.com/senopasabuvo

Samsung Smart Tv Flash Player Download Issue, download windows media player 11 for xp sp2

a326485f67
Please email to [removed personal information]Thanks!! Like Show 0 Likes(0) Actions 24. Re: How do I update the Adobe Flash Player version on my new Samsung Smart TV paskippy Jun 9, 2015 6:57 AM (in response to sumeetp28884707) The link isn't working anymore, can you please email me the zip file or share it in google drive? [removed personal information]. Re: How do I update the Adobe Flash Player version on my new Samsung Smart TV paddy06897285 Dec 27, 2015 11:19 PM (in response to sumeetp28884707) The link isn't working, can you please email me the zip file? [removed personal information]. Re: How do I update the Adobe Flash Player version on my new Samsung Smart TV KJencius Dec 26, 2014 5:02 PM (in response to ambler555) Hi Ambler555, any luck clearing up this problem? I am having the same one. Re: How do I update the Adobe Flash Player version on my new Samsung Smart TV henryt30121438 Dec 17, 2015 8:14 AM (in response to vampyressa) I read that LG has the same problem, I was going to look at Visio, but have not gotten around to reviewing their offerings From: vampyressa To: Henry Troost [removed personal information]Sent: Saturday, December 5, 2015 7:36 PMSubject: How do I update the Adobe Flash Player version on my new Samsung Smart TVHow do I update the Adobe Flash Player version on my new Samsung Smart TVcreated by vampyressa in Installing Flash Player - View the full discussionDo you know if there is any other tv brand that have access to the flash player updates or that doesn't present any issues with online streaming? Count me in to file a complain or whatever is needed to solve this issue If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: and clicking Correct below the answer Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. Now since Smart TVs used a similar version of Adobe Flash Player, as new updates started coming out for computers and Flash moved on and away from v11, Smart TV users started receiving the well-known and ever-hated notification to update their Flash Player. Re: How do I update the Adobe Flash Player version on my new Samsung Smart TV gyinahg97087869 Dec 17, 2015 8:09 AM (in response to samsungmoe) Can someone post, send or put up in drop box or google drive the file? I have called the support center but unfortunately i did not get sufficient help or any solutions.

How may I assist you?Visitor: Hello CamerinCamerin: Hello. That the Flash Player for mobile (abandoned at version 11.1.102.59) was also a resource hog that performed poorly in the power-constrained mobile environment, Adobe neglected to say. Re: How do I update the Adobe Flash Player version on my new Samsung Smart TV santafehombre Dec 2, 2013 1:06 PM (in response to samsungmoe) Please wait for a Samsung Agent to respond.You are now chatting with 'Camerin'. Re: How do I update the Adobe Flash Player version on my new Samsung Smart TV henryt30121438 Dec 17, 2015 8:12 AM (in response to samsungmoe) I also would appreciate someone sending me the file for the flash update at [removed personal information]. This is all well and good, a great many people are aware that Flash doesnt come with Android or iOS devices anymore and many of the biggest embedded video services on the Internet, such as YouTube, Facebook and Netflix have dropped the need for the Flash Player altogether. Re: How do I update the Adobe Flash Player version on my new Samsung Smart TV sumeetp28884707 Apr 18, 2015 10:48 AM (in response to samsungmoe) visit Smart TV Flash Player - Downloadand copy and paste the extracted files on USB in a folder[not in subfolder] and plug the USB in your TV>choose Software update>select USB and wait for it.!You're done and welcome. When I ask if this would be corrected soon, I was told that it MAY be corrected via a firmware update but they could not say for sure or if so when that might occur.I am really bummed about this and sorry to be the one to have to pass it on.Here is the conversation transcript:Santen: Hi, thanks for reaching out to Samsung tech support. Let me explain. This will aid us in creating better support content for you. (LogOut/Change) You are commenting using your Twitter account.

windows media player for wine download linuxavi player for symbian downloaddownload de adobe flash player atualizado 2014 superbs player free download updatewindows media player c00d11b1 windows 7 download freevlc media player free download for linux fedoraadobe flash player 5 downloadpraybeyt benjamin free download 3gp playerpower mp3 player free download for n736pawindows media player download for macbook air

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 24 Oct - 22:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Clair de Lune Index du Forum >>> La place du marché >>> Ventes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation